Soft summer card

Hi everyone!

Today I´m showing you a card with summer feeling. Here in the north of Sweden it is what we call pre-summer. The nights are light - sun never sets - and the foliage outside is light green and the flowers bloom in soft pink, whites & beige. The light outside - especially at 12 in the night is just magical. This was my inspiration for this birthday card.


I used a circular chipboard frame as the focal point of my card, then added soft colored flowers and painted two chipboard leave in a bright green that go well with the patterned paper. The chipboard frame was painted in a nougat metallic color. I pretty much love how it turned out - do you?

Details: 



Products from egoCraft:

{click on the picture to go directly to the online store}


Thank you for stepping by today!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © 2014 egoCraft.pl , Blogger