A Card for Vilma 2 yo

Hi sweet egoCraft fans! Today I´m sharing a card with the brand new Baby´s World Collection.


From time to time I get requests from my colleges to create a card for someone they are celebrating. This time it was for a granddaughter called Vilma turning 2 years old. What better egoCraft products to dig into then the new Baby´s World collection? I picked the sweet loving clouds that fit perfect for a kid in any age. 


To spruce them up a bit & get them to tie in with my papers of choose I embossed them with a baby blue embossing powder in two cotes. I turned our wonderful - and you still can see the tiny dots around the edge of the clouds.

Details: 


Product from egoCraft:

{click to go directly to store}

Thank you for your visit today!



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Copyright © 2014 egoCraft.pl , Blogger