Birthday Card by Marie


Hi sweet egoCraft fans! As June is our big birthday month (yes 8 birthdays in June...) I´m going to terrorize you with a birthday cards this month. This first one is a flowerful and really happy one crated for my sister in law (her birthday is actually today). 


I loved working with the Mintay collection "Farmlife" - love the delicate flowers on it. I picked up the turquoise in the paper and painted the chipboard foliage and bug that color. Love how they turned out. 



I did not have a birthday sentiment in chipboard so I die cut one out on thick paper and painted it the same way as the chipboard. It actually looks like chipboard after...

Details: 


Products from the egoCraft store (click to go directly to them in the store):




Thank you for stepping by today!






3 komentarze:

  1. I am actually grateful to the holder of this website who has
    shared this great paragraph at at this time.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Copyright © 2014 egoCraft.pl , Blogger